How long does shipping take
Our processing time is 2-3 business days, excluding weekends and US holidays.
*Pre-Orders and Custom Orders have a 1-2 week turnaround time + shipping.
*All orders are shipped by using USPS First Class Mail Service.
*You can also upgrade to USPS Priority Mail Service for an additional charge.
Shipping Timeframe after processing time:
USPS First Class Mail: 3-5 days
USPS Priority Mail: 2-3 days
USPS does not guarantee the package transit times.
Where does my order ship from
All orders are shipped from Orlando, FL
Do you restock items
In most cases Collections do not get restocked unless if we see a high demand on certain pieces from that Collection.
Essential Collection gets restocked every 1-2 weeks.
Customer is responsible to provide a deliverable address. If a package is claimed “delivered” under USPS or choice of shipment company TALK Jewelry is no longer responsible and you will have to reach out to your local carrier to have a claim put in place. The postal office will further help locate your package.
Please provide a safe address for your order to arrive to!
Return and Exchanges
What is your return policy
Please contact us within 4 days for any returns.
* Item(s) must be in the original, undamaged condition.
* Ship item(s) back to us within 14 days of delivery.
* We will issue a full refund MINUS the shipping fee in a form of store credit onto a giftcard.
* Buyers are responsible for the shipping fee to return the item(s) to us.
* Shipping fees are not refundable.
* If your item(s) arrives damaged/defective or if you receive the wrong item(s), please contact us immediately and include a photo of the damaged/defective and/or wrong item(s) for faster processing time.
Because our shop is small and our inventory is very limited WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS.
MAL DE OJO COLLECTION IS FINAL SALE! Customer has 24hrs. upon delivery to provide proof of damaged evil eye pieces for replacement or store credit if item is out of stock.
What is your exchange policy
Exchanges are handled in a form of store credit onto a giftcard that can be used on our site at anytime.
Giftcards have no expiration date.
When will I receive my new order
Customer is to provide a tracking number of returned order to us. The moment we recieve an updated tracking from your returned order. We can proccess a store credit onto a giftcard for a new order to be obtained.
Care and materials
What is 18K Gold Filled
18k gold filled is a beautiful more affordable alternative to solid gold as it is a genuine layer of gold permanently bonded onto base metal with heat and pressure that contains 100+ times more gold than gold plated.
It is extremely durable, won't chip or flake, is tarnish resistant, and is a great alternative to expensive solid gold jewelry.
It looks great and with proper care.
Gold filled jewelry can also be worn by people with sensitive skin since its 100% Hypoallergenic, Lead and nickel free.
How do I care for my jewelry
All of our jewelry pieces are delicate and need extra care and love. As such, please:
* Take off the jewelry if you plan to get wet such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc.
* Remove the jewelry before going to sleep, exercise or if you plan to do any physically strenuous activities. This is to avoid any unnecessary wear and tear.
* Put on the jewelry last, only after you apply any make-up, skin care products, perfume, hairspray, etc.
* Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, acid, alkali, corrosive substances, etc. This includes not using any chemical jewelry cleaners.
* Wipe down your jewelry with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place.
Can I shower with it?
For the best care of your jewelry, do not shower with your items. If your items do turn, it can be caused by a metal-to-skin oil reaction. As each person's body oils make different metals react differently, it is not our responsibility to return or exchange your item.
Although we are all guilty of showering with jewelry on, (from personal experience, it did not affect the pieces), everybody's body reacts differently. For longer lasting wear, we advise not to as water can contain chlorine, salts, or harsh chemicals that can induce tarnish and dull the shine. We stand behind our pieces being water and sweat resistant by means, washing hands and drying right after.
Where is my jewelry made
Most of our pieces come from Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela or Handmade here in our homes.
Do you offer a warranty
We will only replace damaged goods upon delivery (24hrs.). It is the customers responsibility to read the care card provided in each order to maintain the longetivity of our pieces.
MAL DE OJO COLLECTION IS FINAL SALE
*Again refrain from spraying perfumes, body splashes, sunscreen, and lotions in the area you will be wearing your jewelry.
I'm not sure of my size
Please read all description which will always include size of jewelry or if extenders are attached.
*Always suggest measuring your own pieces at home with a ruler.
Dind't find what you were looking for?
Feel free to contact us at any time!